Pure Fandom Podcast: ‘Wolfpack’ 1×06 Recap
Hosts Liz and Meg recap episode 6 of Paramount+’s new series ‘Wolfpack’, from ‘Teen Wolf’ creator Jeff Davis. This episode definitely brought the jump scares promised from star and executive producer Sarah Michelle Gellar! Let’s just say, these wolves are quite a bit more menacing than what we’ve seen from Davis in the past. Tune in and share your thoughts with the hosts on Twitter @Pure_Fandom.
Tune in for details on:
- Our theories on some possible wolfy mama drama
- What we are loving so far
- How Garrett might know WAY more than he is saying
- EVERYONE IS SO CUTE
- Who has what power (and how that’s helping them)
- The family wolf tree is GROWING
- We love a Teen Wolf cameo!
- What the heck is up with Austin?
- Ramsey is super sketchy, but it’s so interesting
- Is Barron a wolf sibling?
- Shapeshifters are gonna be a thing, ya’ll!
- Who is Cyrus’ dad?
- “I think every person on this show is a mother f’ing werewolf.”
- What the heck was going on with Everett and his dad in that scene?!
- Is Phoebe really gone?
- Who is the REAL big bad?
- How do we bring the Roswell, New Mexico characters to this universe?
- SO many new shows to get pumped about!
- And more!
Subscribe to the Pure Fandom Podcast on Soundcloud and on YouTube.
Did you watch Wolfpack 1×06? Comment below or hit us up on Twitter and tell us your thoughts!
Listen to last week’s episode here, where hosts Liz and Meg breakdown:
- Our theory that there’s two competing werewolf packs
- What secrets Garrett is hiding (and what could be revealed next week)
- How the core four’s powers are getting stronger the more they’re together
- Why that TERRIFYING wolf didn’t take out Everett
- How many werewolves are actually in town – and don’t realize they’re actually supernatural
- What the fires really mean (what is the barrier keeping out? Or in…)