BooksFunnyPodcastsPure Fandom PodRecapsSciFi-FantasyThe CWTV
Pure Fandom Podcast: ‘Wolfpack’ 1×03 recap
Who's the big bad wolf?!
Pure Fandom Podcast: ‘Wolfpack’ 1×03 Recap
This podcast is hosted by Liz Prugh and Meg Bonney. The two discuss their most recent TV binges, must watch TV shows, book recs and more!
Hosts Liz and Meg recap episode 3 of Paramount+’s new series ‘Wolfpack’, from ‘Teen Wolf’ creator Jeff Davis. This episode definitely brought the jump scares promised from star and executive producer Sarah Michelle Gellar! Let’s just say, these wolves are quite a bit more menacing than what we’ve seen from Davis in the past. Tune in and share your thoughts with the hosts on Twitter @Pure_Fandom.
Tune in for details on:
- Our theory that there’s two competing werewolf packs
- What secrets Garrett is hiding (and what could be revealed next week)
- How the core four’s powers are getting stronger the more they’re together
- Why that TERRIFYING wolf didn’t take out Everett
- How many werewolves are actually in town – and don’t realize they’re actually supernatural
- What the fires really mean (what is the barrier keeping out? Or in…)
- And more!
Subscribe to the Pure Fandom Podcast on Soundcloud and on YouTube.
Did you watch Wolfpack 1×03? Comment below or hit us up on Twitter and tell us your thoughts!
Listen to last week’s episode here, where hosts Liz and Meg breakdown:
- The mystery behind the show, and why it takes 23 minutes for Sarah Michelle Gellar to make an appearance! (Seriously, we need more of her!)
- How ‘Wolfpack’ is making mental health a part of the characters, not a weakness
- How this is not connected to Teen Wolf
- Ways the show differs from the book that it’s based on
- Why we are digging the main characters already
- Despite the lack of SMG, we love her entrances
- How we wish they’d let teens in TV have acne (because it’s 100% normal!)