Pure Fandom Podcast: Episode 2, “Wolfpack 1×01 and 1×02 Recap”
Hosts Liz and Meg recap episodes 1 and 2 Paramount+’s new series ‘Wolfpack’, from ‘Teen Wolf’ creator Jeff Davis. Tune in as they break down the mystery behind the show, and why it takes 23 minutes for Sarah Michelle Gellar to make an appearance! (Seriously, we need more of her!) Tune in and share your thoughts with the hosts on Twitter @Pure_Fandom.
Tune in for details on:
- What worked (and what didn’t) in the first two episodes of ‘Wolfpack’
- Complaints about the underuse of SMG so far
- ‘Wolfpack’ is making mental health a part of the characters, not a weakness
- How this is not connected to Teen Wolf
- Ways the show differs from the book that it’s based on
- Why we are digging the main characters already
- Despite the lack of SMG, we love her entrances
- How we wish they’d let teens in TV have acne (because it’s 100% normal!)
- Why we will definitely keep watching
- And more!