Roswell, New Mexico 2×10, “American Woman” aired on The CW on May 18, 2020
Tune into Space Cowboys Episode 36 as we recap Roswell, New Mexico 2×10, “American Woman.” This episode was absolutely PACKED with big reveals, including the truth about Maria’s family, Max and Isobel’s true relationship, DIEGO, and so much more! Honestly, it’s good they took a week off, because we needed to process!
Tune in for details on:
- Why the Liz/Arturo/ICE story was so important for this show to tell
- Maria and Isobel going from bickering frenemies to family
- Why we love the Manes brothers
- WHO THE F*CK TOOK ALEX
- Is Forrest really a bad guy? Oh yes, we have a theory.
- Why we think Michael is 100% going to go nuts in the next episode
- How Max and Isobel may not be siblings, but why we still think they are related
- Why we need an AlienAncestry.com for the show
- Again – WHO THE F*CK TOOK ALEX?!
- And more!
What did you think of Roswell, New Mexico 2×10? Comment below or hit us up on Twitter and tell us your thoughts!
Listen to past episodes here: Space Cowboys: A Pure Fandom Podcast
Watch Roswell, New Mexico on The CW on Mondays on 9pm EST.