Roswell, New Mexico 2×09, Season 2, Episode 9, “The Diner” aired on The CW on May 11, 2020
Tune into Space Cowboys Episode 35 as we recap Roswell, New Mexico 2×09, “The Diner.” This episode of Roswell, New Mexico finally gave us more answers about 1947, but now we have even more questions! We also learned some heartbreaking details about what happened when Max and Isobel were adopted (and Michael wasn’t).
Tune in for details on:
- Kyle and Steph’s super awkward date
- How Liz will FOR SURE expose the aliens trying to save Steph
- MALEX – they just continue to melt our hearts
- Where TF is Louise?
- Tripp – is he a good Manes or an evil Manes?
- Why we love the bond between Louise and Nora and why that long last look might be more important than we thought
- A case against and a case for Jesse Manes
- SO MANY THEORIES!
- Looking at the preview for the next episode, we have some MAJOR new theories about Max and Isobel (like are they even brother and sister)
- Who is that baby?!
- The Manes Men are HOT AF and we have questions
- What “protect the child” could really mean
What did you think of Roswell, New Mexico 2×09? Comment below or hit us up on Twitter and tell us your thoughts!
Listen to past episodes here: Space Cowboys: A Pure Fandom Podcast
Watch Roswell, New Mexico on The CW on Mondays on 9pm EST.