Roswell, New Mexico 2×07, Season 2, Episode 7, “Como La Flor” aired on The CW on April 27, 2020
Tune into Space Cowboys Episode 33 as we recap Roswell, New Mexico 2×07, “Como La Flor.” This episode gave us some much needed answers about Maria and her family, but we have a thousand more questions about Steph. We also got to meet Helena, Liz and Rosa’s mother!
Tune in for details on:
- Maria’s powers and how they are connected to her family and the alien prison
- Our confusion about Steph and Kyle and what it all actually might mean
- How this show could DEF be part of the TVD Universe
- Why we think (and hope) that Rosa will be doing better in the next episodes (and why she will be hurting)
- TWINS: Is Steph a twin?
- Why boots matter in Roswell, New Meixco and in life
- The Buffy connections that could and should exist
- Why Diego needs to come back and why this may open a can of worms for Liz and Max
- Is Helena just a super bad mom, or is she a super bad mom who is also somehow connected to the alien/government stuff happening in Roswell
- Why we are pumped to see more 1947 flashbacks
- And more!
What did you think of Roswell, New Mexico 2×07? Comment below or hit us up on Twitter and tell us your thoughts!
Listen to past episodes here: Space Cowboys: A Pure Fandom Podcast
Watch Roswell, New Mexico on The CW on Mondays on 9pm EST.