Roswell, New Mexico 2×06, “Sex and Candy” aired on The CW on April 20, 2020; Heather Hemmens interview
Tune into Space Cowboys Episode 32 as we recap Roswell, New Mexico 2×06, “Sex and Candy”, plus chat with Maria DeLuca herself, Heather Hemmens! Heather shares what’s next for Maria, Michael, and Alex, plus why filming that corn field scene was one of her favorite filming experiences to date.
Tune in for details on:
- Max coming back: That fight scene, the memory loss, the sunset horse ride, the restored memories, the I love you’s! #ECHO
- The alien flashback: With Max’s memories restored, a new memory resurfaces, Max as a kid on (what we believe to be) his home planet! Who was the creepy (man?) grabbing his shoulder? Was it the same person that grabbed Nora in the 1947 flashback?
- Isobel living her best life
- Why Kyle Valenti is still a treasure and must wear glitter from here on out
- Steph on the OPERATING TABLE?!
- All of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Vampire Diaries references
- Why David Anders was the perfect cast for the horror sequence (and why the horror movie within the episode was awesome)
- The threesome! We break it all down and chat with Heather Hemmens on filming the episode and what’s next for Maria, Michal, and Alex
- Alex’s final scene at the bar and why we love him so, so much.
What did you think of Roswell, New Mexico 2×06? Comment below or hit us up on Twitter and tell us your thoughts!
Listen to past episodes here: Space Cowboys: A Pure Fandom Podcast
Watch Roswell, New Mexico on The CW on Mondays on 9pm EST.