Roswell, New Mexico 2×05, “I’ll Stand by You” aired on The CW on April 13, 2020
Tune into Pure Fandom Podcast: ‘Space Cowboys’ Episode 31 as we discuss Roswell, New Mexico 2×05. In this episode we recap Roswell, New Mexico 2×05 and we chat with Michael Trevino about Kyle’s romantic future, his big speech with Liz and Kyle’s friendship with Alex.
Tune in for details on:
- Michael Trevino breaking down Kyle’s big speech to Liz and his thoughts on the Kyle and Alex dynamic
- Why Alex and Maria’s conversation was so, so great
- How Liz broke our hearts (like 100 times)
- Why Isobel continues to wow us
- Thoughts on Rosa’s AMAZING new skills
- The sibling-ship vibes in this episode are the BEST
- Why Drunk Max might be more important than we think
- Love for that Supernatural nod
- Why we would watch an entire show about Maria
- DARK MAX HAS RISEN
- Michael Trevino sharing his thoughts on where he’d like Kyle Valenti to end up
- Why Michael/Max’s relationship is so interesting
- and more!
What did you think of Roswell, New Mexico 2×05? Comment below or hit us up on twitter and tell us your thoughts!
Listen to past episodes here: Space Cowboys: A Pure Fandom Podcast
Watch Roswell, New Mexico on The CW on Mondays!