Game of Thrones season 8 premiere recap
This podcast is hosted by Eric and Liz Prugh. The two are married and use drinking wine and talking about ‘Game of Thrones’ as their date night. Now that season 8 has premiered, the pair will recap each new episode. Tune in to previous episodes where they look back at some of the most intricate storylines, characters, and myths in the world of Westeros.
Can you believe season 8 of Game of Thrones is finally here?! We can’t either. We’ve been diving into the history of the world of Westeros, researching the real reason behind the Doom of Valyria, the history of The Children and the First Men, who the Andals and the Rhoynar were, the Grand Maester conspiracy to wipe away all magic, and much more. We’re taking our knowledge and recapping the final season of Game of Thrones—listen along with us!
In this episode, we break down the following in the Game of Thrones season 8 premiere:
- How Jon will break his true parentage to Dany (awkward!)
- Why that dragon-riding scene didn’t quite live up to the hype
- What’s really going on in the Winterfell crypt (we have two big bombshells that could be hiding in Ned Stark’s tomb
- Why Yara going to the Iron Islands may be the failsafe Dany, Jon & Co. really need
- Why Bran may be the one to save Jaime Lannister from a terrible fate at Winterfell
- Cersei and Euron (ugh)
- BONUS: What special surprise HBO may have up its sleeve for fans.