Roswell, New Mexico 1×11 review: Season 1, Episode 11, “Champagne Supernova,” Aired April 9, 2019
Tune into our Pure Fandom Podcast: ‘Space Cowboys’ Episode 20 as we discuss the latest episode of Roswell, New Mexico. In Roswell, New Mexico 1×11, we finally learn the identity of the 4th alien, Max and Michael have a long overdue convo, Maria and Michael connect, Liz saves the day and Max and Liz talk about their future! Let’s discuss!
Tune in to hear:
- A quick (and dramatic) recap of the episode
- Our thoughts on the 4th alien reveal
- What the 4th alien reveal will mean going forward
- Why the Michael/Maria connection is a good thing
- MALEX, MALEX, MALEX (#Always)
- Appreciation for Liz Ortecho and her mad skills this week
- How Cameron is always coming through (and more about the date rape drug detecting nail polish)
- Theories about Maria’s mom and Jim Valenti
- Diego dream casting
- Podcast host Liz talking about actual space (and terrifying Meg)
- and more!
What did you think of the latest episode? Comment below or hit us up on twitter and tell us your thoughts!
Listen to past episodes here: Space Cowboys: A Pure Fandom Podcast
Watch Roswell, New Mexico on The CW on Tuesdays at 9/8c!