New fan of RuPaul’s Drag Race? We have you covered.
Season 10 of RuPaul’s Drag Race marks a celebratory year for Mother Queen RuPaul Charles. Jumping networks from Logo to VH1, RuPaul continues to up the expectations and level of drag. The show itself has grown its audience each season, broadening its passionate fanbase. We sat down with two special guests, Indianapolis-based drag queen Boy Gorge, and Don Coram, who is known for his one-of-a-kind photography of several famous drag queens, to chat about the new season of Drag Race, as well as take a deep-dive into what drag is and why it’s one of the most fun, passionate fandoms.
Tune in for an intro to drag culture with Indianapolis-based drag queen Boy Gorge and drag queen photographer Don Coram:
- What exactly a drag queen is—and isn’t
- The different types of drag queens
- Drag terminology
- What to expect at a drag show
- The level of intricacy, professionalism., and dedication of drag queens’ brand and performance
- PLUS: our guests’ favorite queens on season 10 of Drag Race, and hilarious commentary.
Follow Boy Gorge and Don Coram on social:
Follow our coverage of RuPaul’s Drag Race, which airs Thursdays at 8pmET on VH1.