The Walking Dead 8×01 recap “Mercy” Aired Oct. 22 2017
The Walking Dead is BACK! Was The Walking Dead 8×01 better than we expected? Well…we gave it a B. While the season 8 premiere definitely felt like “the old show” again, it didn’t have the same “WOW” factor that several of the previous season premieres had. We break down that and more in our podcast.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Why this season premiere felt different that previous seasons;
- Who we think are in the two graves Rick was standing over;
- What those flash-forwards really mean;
- Who the real Big-Bad is this season (hint: It’s not Negan);
- Why Rick’s quote over the two graves has even more meaning than you may think;
- PLUS: Our ridiculous banter and other random comments on The Walking Dead.
More The Walking Dead experiences
The Walking Dead has immersive in-app experiences for fans, with their Mountain Dew-sponsored augmented reality mobile app being the latest. Fans can also find TV-themed games in the online casino genre on sites like Casingdom.com.
Feature image courtesy of AMC. Pure Fandom does not own any rights to audio, images, etc. All property belongs to AMC.