Teen Wolf 6×14 and 6×15: “Face-to-Faceless,” and “Pressure Test,” Aired August 20, 2017
Is your heart still racing? Those were two super powered episodes of Teen Wolf and they were back to back! So good. Instead of a traditional recap, here is a collection of our thoughts while watching (because we had a lot of them)!
Let’s start with 6×14:
1. Spiders. My gawd, why?! That was super creepy, but is Aaron alright?
2. Follow up thought: did the possessed Aaron at least make first line on the lacrosse team? Because that’s only fair.
3. Who is this? Oh, it’s Quinn (Lucy Loken) and SHE IS AMAZING! The deputy shot her?! OMG!
4. I love Daddy Scott. He is so sweet with Liam and we are here for it.
5. Liam can hear all of the whispers! This is so sad.
6. Oooooo, supernaturals vs. hunters! It’s time for war. That puts Argent in a weird spot though.
7. Liam is being bullied but also showing so much restraint. Love him so much.
8. Wow, this Liam/Monroe scene is amazing. The shift in his face when he realizes she is the hunter is EVERYTHING!
9. Gerard is an ass.
10. Mama McCall is so amazing. She wants Scott to be safe but she trusts him with those choices.
11. Parrish can see the red body! He has such a crappy life. Can we at least get him a puppy? He deserves a puppy.
12. Lydia is running sh*t. She calls for co-existence but Monroe can’t be trusted.
13. The body is gone!
14. SCALIA! Malia has no trouble saying what’s on her mind in every situation but can’t muster up the courage to tell Scott how she feels. Just kiss him honey.
15. The Monroe peace meeting is a bust but we get her backstory! She was nearly a victim of the Beast! Okay, we get why she is out for vengeance but chill lady.
16. Nolan and Gabe are hell bent on outing Liam. Mason, Corey and Liam trying to sneak Liam out is hilarious but also so relatable. We have all wanted to be able to turn invisible in high school.
17. Deep breath. This Liam scene was so intense and heartbreaking. He is so strong. OMG.
18. Are we sure Nolan isn’t something supernatural? Most bullies bully people because of their own insecurity. Is Nolan a banshee?
19. LIAM. MASON. WE LOVE YOU!
20. Coach is a f*cking hero. THANK YOU.
21. “Clark Kent.” (WE ARE SOBBING!)
22. We need a moment. That was intense.
23. Parrish just wall checked a dude and lit the creepy red guy on fire. GET THIS MAN A PUPPY!
24. Damn, can we get a Stydia text exchange or something?
25. Awww, Mason thinks that Liam let those guys beat him up because Liam feels guilty about Brett and Lori. Aw, Liam.
26. Ugh, Gerard. He is such a douche. Hopefully Monroe will realize that too.
27. It’s Quinn! Yay, she’s alive!
28. The hunters have a deputy on their side. NOT. GOOD.
29. That was an amazing episode! Director Linden Ashby KILLED IT!
Time for Episode 6×15, “Pressure Test”
30. Damn, Theo really is resilient. He’s alive!
31. Ew, it’s the creepy guy from Eichen who kept stabbing Lydia with that needle. He can die now.
32. Who are these other two werewolves?
33. OMG. We love Theo. Even in a situation like this, he is making threats.
34. Theo escaped but he gets arrested. He may be resilient but he has the worst luck.
35. It’s Deaton!!!
36. What the F is up with that hallway? Why is everyone so scared.
37. Okay, Theo may be a bad dude but he gets sh*t done. He needs his own show.
38. “Would Stiles think that?” – Lydia acknowledging the existence of her boyfriend. YAY! (Yes, we are so desperate for Stydia that we counted this. Sigh.)
39. Malia. LOL
40. A war within a war: the pack versus the Sheriff. The pack wants the betas released but they are guilty of murdering hunters. Such a tough spot.
41. Monroe and her mob of hunters are bold AF! How are they doing this?
42. So the fear monster is alive and making Malia wig out?
43. Theo and Liam and the best. We’d like to amend out statement from above. We want a Liam/Theo spinoff.
44. But really, why is Theo shocked when Malia screams in his face? He shot her!!!
45. Okay, so it’s safe to assume that Mason and Corey have a key to the school, right? Why are they always there at night?
46. Mason and Corey are such a great couple. WE LOVE THEM!
47. The pack doing a power walk towards the door is the BEST!
48. Theo is the new Peter.
49. Nolan. Where are you parents? You are grounded. You too, Gabe.
50. Oh, snap. Nolan knows the two beta wolves he was sent in to kill. Conflict!
51. Theo cares about Liam. He just pulled him into the bathroom for a pow wow. #friendship
52. OMG. “Good to know.” – Theo laying on the ground after being punched in the face. This is the spin-off we deserve.
53. Quinn’s warning is correct! There is a mole in the station!
54. ALPHA SCOTT! He is pissed. The betas he is trying to protect are guilty of murder. It puts them all in a weird spot.
55. How can this group of hunters hold all of the gun toting deputies hostage like this?
56. Deaton, Mason and Corey are on the case! Can we have this spinoff too?
57. The deputy starts wigging out when he is alone with Nolan. NOLAN, WHAT ARE YOU?!
58. Theo and Liam’s bond is legit. We dig it.
59. The red dude is making the deputies kill themselves. WTF.
60. Deaton, Mason and Corey ID the red dude! He is an ancient creature of disharmony. Two Face!
61. Deaton says it could be two people, one with a scary face and one with a pretty face! What if red dude is the scary face and Nolan is the pretty face?
62. They are giving Monroe the two dead deputies and telling her that they are the betas. Couldn’t they at least change their clothes first?
63. It’s Papa McCall!
64. The deal is that Papa McCall will take the two wolves but the pack has to leave town.
65. SCALIA ALERT: She grabbed his hand. Affection. It’s happening.
66. Oh my stars. This Mason and Corey scene. (SOB!) Corey is leaving and we are not okay (and neither is Mason).
67. Gasp. The officer driving the betas just shot them! Was McCall in on this?
68. Okay, Nolan is clearly not 100% on board with this hunter thing. Monroe needs to stop corrupting the youth.
69. Corey writing notes on the chalkboard = A+ scene.
70. YAAAAS! The pack didn’t leave! Lydia, Malia, Scott, Theo, Liam and Corey are hiding out in the animal clinic! They are ready to throw down.
71. “What did you think we were gonna do? Run?” – Scott MOTHA F*CKING McCall
72. That was amazing!
73. How are we supposed to wait an extra week for a new episode?! (No new episode until 9/3!)
What did you guys think of the two episodes? Hit the comments or find us on Twitter!
Head to our Teen Wolf Lair for recaps and news on the series!
Watch Teen Wolf Sundays at 8:00/7:00(c) on MTV.
Photo credit: MTV