Talking TV With Liz and Lindi podcast recap: Game of Thrones, Season 7, Episode 4, Spoils of War, Aired July 30, 2017
Holy guacamole! Was that the most epic battle scene we’ve ever seen on Game of Thrones? Tune in as we break down the crazy work that went on behind-the-scenes to pull off Drogon’s Westeros debut, as well as the other significant happenings of the episode, like Bran continuing to creep everyone out and those random cave paintings that gave us some serious Lost-vibes.
Discussed in this podcast:
- The theories that claim Dany will “go down a dark path”, and why we don’t believe them;
- Arya’s badass return to Winterfell and her epic fight with Brienne;
- The significance of Bran saying, “Chaos is a ladder” to Littlefinger, and why it looked like Pete was crapping his pants when Bran said that;
- Jon and Dany’s venture into the underground mountain of dragonglass and why those cave paintings were crucial;
- Why Jaime Lannister is totally not dead (but his last-ditch effort to kill Dany was REALLY stupid);
- Why we should care about Theon/Reek at all at this point;
- How excited we are that next week’s preview shows Jon and Drogon face-to-face!
Want more Game of Thrones?
We think that The Mormonts knew about Jon’s true parentage (R+L=J) all along. Learn more in our original Mormont Theory.
(Featured Image property of HBO/TIME)
Sources referenced in this podcast: