Talking TV With Liz and Lindi podcast recap: Game of Thrones, Season 7, Episode 3, The Queen’s Justice, Aired July 30, 2017
This post is brought to you by OZCodes. It has several brands offering discounts in the Entertainment category that help grab amazing deals without paying the full price.
Game of Thrones fans, we finally got the moment we’ve all been waiting for—the meeting of Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen. The two powerhouses had their first tête-à-tête ever, and they weren’t exactly on the same page. With completely different objectives (and Dany not truly believing White Walkers exist), this duo will have to figure out how to work together to not only defeat Cersei, but to save humankind.
Discussed in this podcast:
- Bran’s awkward return home;
- Jon and Dany’s first meeting and what comes next for them;
- The meaning behind Varys and Melisandre’s talk;
- If were we underestimating Cersei and her power;
- Olenna’s ultimate mic drop;
- A parallel between Jon and Rhaegar you probably missed;
- ‘The blue flower’ theory’ and how it has resurfaced;
- Why some fans believe that Bran is the Night King;
- and more!
Want more Game of Thrones?
We think that The Mormonts knew about Jon’s true parentage (R+L=J) all along. Learn more in our original Mormont Theory.
(Featured Image property of HBO)
Sources referenced in this podcast: