Talking TV With Liz and Lindi: ‘Game of Thrones’ 7×02, “Stormborn”
Talking TV With Liz and Lindi podcast recap: Game of Thrones, Season 7, Episode 2, “Stormborn”, Aired July 23, 2017
Game of Thrones is NOT messing around this season! As creators Benioff and Weiss have promised, season 7 is getting straight to the action as we are wrapping up the epic tale of ice and fire. This episode saw the return of Melisandre (who’s looking less disheveled since we last saw her), Jon receiving a few significant ravens, as well as Littlefinger’s mouth getting him into trouble (no surprise there.)
Discussed in this podcast:
- The hidden clue about the war with winter you may have missed in the opening credits;
- What the interaction between Arya and Nymeria meant according to the Game of Thrones showrunners;
- Samwell’s risky interaction with Jorah;
- What Melisandre is up to visiting Dany;
- That long-awaited interaction with Missendei and Grey Worm;
- Jon’s big risk and what it means for the rest of the season;
- That INSANE battle scene at the end, the return of Reek, and more!
Want more Game of Thrones?
We think that The Mormonts knew about Jon’s true parentage (R+L=J) all along. Learn more in our original Mormont Theory.
Possible ‘Game of Thrones’ spinoff: The city of Braavos
This ‘Game of Thrones’ theory claims Jaime is the Prince That Was Promised—not Jon
Is Tyrion a Targaryen? These clues in early ‘Game of Thrones’ seasons may prove it
‘Game of Thrones’ Refresher: Who is the Lord of Light?
5 Ideas for HBO’s 4 possible ‘Game of Thrones’ spinoffs
5 mind-blowing ‘Game of Thrones’ theories that could happen in the final seasons
Comment your theories below, and tweet us your predictions @Pure_Fandom, @lizprugh, and @lindirsmith!
Sources referenced in this podcast:
Featured image: HBO