Star Wars Theory Series is hosted by Pure Fandom Co-Founder Liz Prugh and her brother Patrick Pochop (talking about Star Wars is one of the only ways she can get him to hang out with her). They frequently have their other two brothers/Liz’s husband and self-proclaimed Star Wars experts as guest hosts. Each week they break down a new theory, and of course make fun of each other. This week it’s all about an Obi-Wan Kenobi movie!
In our last podcast we broke down the possible meanings behind the The Last Jedi trailer, and this week we are talking all things Obi-Wan. With the Han Solo spinoff coming out in 2018, it only seems fair to fans of the Star Wars universe that there be a dedicated movie to one of the greatest jedi in the film franchise, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
In this podcast, we break down:
- The several different storylines that could possibly make up an Obi-Wan Kenobi movie (or series of films);
- What Ewan McGregor said in a May 2017 interview with Jimmy Kimmel about the possibility of a solo Obi-Wan film;
- Why a dedicated Obi-Wan Kenobi movie could possibly be delayed due to information that will be revealed in Episode VIII;
- How Darth Vader and the Inquisitors could fit into an Obi-Wan Kenobi movie;
- What fans in our Star Wars Facebook Group said they want from an Obi-Wan Kenobi movie;
- Two special guest stars: Liz’s husband Eric, and Liz and Pat’s dad and Star Wars expert, Poppa P!
Listen to parts 1-16 of our Star Wars Theory Series here or on our SoundCloud!
Have a theory you want to share with us? Tweet us at @Pure_Fandom.
Featured image: Hidden Remote