Supergirl Season 2 Episode 19, “Alex,” Aired May 1, 2017 & Episode 20, “City of Lost Children,” Aired May 8, 2017
We did NOT love these episodes. This season has been so uneven that we’re not even sure we’re going to watch season 3. With Calista Flockhart returning to wrap up the season, we’re still looking forward to the final episodes, but at this point, we’re not expecting much.
In this podcast we break down:
- Why Mon-El is currently a pointless character
- Why the Jimmy/Guardian storyline should be cut entirely
- What Supergirl does right (and what its doing terribly wrong)
- How badass Alex is
- Why we’re so frustrated with Supergirl
- What we’re looking forward to in the last episodes of the season
- Whether or not we’re going to be watching Season three.
Tune in to Supergirl every Monday at 8/7c on The CW, and join us every Wednesday for SuperTalk! Head to Pure Fandom’s podcast hub for more weekly shows on The Walking Dead, Syfy’s Van Helsing, Star Wars and more.
(Featured image: The CW)