PodcastsTalking TV With Liz and LindiThe Walking DeadTV
‘Talking TV With Liz and Lindi’ podcast recap: ‘The Walking Dead’ 7×15, “Something They Need”
The Walking Dead podcast recap: Season 7, Episode 15, “Something They Need,” Aired Mar. 26 2017
*NOTE: We say 7×14 in the podcast, but it’s episode 7×15!
With one episode left until The Walking Dead‘s season 7 finale, there’s a lot to discuss. Though “Something They Need” was a solid episode with lots of strong moments, it seemed at times to just serve as the set up for the big finish. But we’re fine with that! We’re left with so many questions after watching it — most importantly, when is Carol going to swoop in and save the day?
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Why Dwight has had one of the best character arcs this season
- Whether or not Eugene is still Team Rick
- Who is 100% going to die in the season finale
- The one scene from “Something They Need” we were disappointed with
- Who Negan’s “Little Birdy” could be
- And how the grand finale will most likely conclude
Make sure you tune in each week for a brand new episode of Talking TV With Liz & Lindi, and be sure to check out more of Pure Fandom’s geektastic, original podcasts.
Feature image courtesy Gene Page/AMC