The Walking Dead recap: Season 7, Episode 10, “New Best Friends,” Aired Feb. 19 2017
This week’s episode of Talking TV With Liz and Lindi breaks down The Walking Dead 7×10, “New Best Friends.” We met a hipster-looking crew that lives in a middle of a trash dump (AKA the Garbage Gang), a medieval-looking Walker, and we also get the reunion our feels have been waiting for.
In this podcast, we break down:
- That Carol/Daryl scene: We all know it’s inevitable that Carol will find out what really went down with The Saviors — what will she do next?
- How Ezekiel’s latest encounter with The Saviors is just the beginning to him changing his mind.
- Will Tara spill the beans on Oceanside?
- Why Rosita needs to STOP being such a brat — that kind of behavior doesn’t last long on this show.
- How Rick and Co. might conspire with Eugene as a part of their master plan — oh yeah, we have a theory here.
Find More The Walking Dead Coverage:
For more Walking Dead news, recaps, and pictures of Daryl’s face, head into our Dead Zone. And check back each Tuesday for a new episode of Talking TV With Liz and Lindi. For more podcasts, visit our Podcast Hub.