Star Wars Theory Series is hosted by Pure Fandom Co-Founder Liz Prugh and her brother Patrick Pochop (talking about Star Wars is one of the only ways she can get him to hang out with her). They frequently have their other two brothers and self-proclaimed Star Wars experts as guest hosts. Each week they break down a new theory, and of course make fun of each other.
This week, Liz and Pat break down a new Star Wars theory that’s been circling on reddit, from user AnakinKardashian (props to the ridiculous user name.) The theory brings some convincing points to lead us to believe that Emperor Snoke is indeed, The Last Jedi.
In this podcast, we break down the details from the Snoke/Last Jedi theory:
- What Luke really went searching for the last Jedi temple — is he trying to find out more about Snoke?
- What’s the true definition of ‘Jedi’ is anyway?
- How old Snoke could possibly be
- What we know so far about the Old Republic
- Kylo Rens lightsaber: It’s been confirmed it’s from Snoke, and it looks awfully medieval, which feeds into the Snoke being the last Jedi theory.
- Bonus: Kickass games you can play and video trailers to watch that depict The Old Republic.
Listen to parts 1-11 of our Star Wars Theory Series here!