Ho-Ho Howlllll! Looking for the perfect gift for that Teen Wolf fan in your life? Look no further! And hey, even if you don’t have a Teen Wolf fan on your gift list this year, you can grab some rad swag for yourself!
Check it out!
1. Any fan will go crazy for this McCall lacrosse hoodie ($35) featuring the name of their favorite Beacon Hills High True Alpha.
2. This triskelion necklace ($9) is just like Derek Hale’s back tattoo. It will make any Teen Wolf fan feel like the leader of the pack!
3. Know someone who would love to snuggle up with the Teen Wolf crew? Get them this pillowcase ($9) featuring all of their fav faces!
4. I think we all need this “Stilinski” jacket ($40) in our lives.
5. This piece of bling ($5) is reminiscent of Allison Argent’s necklace and features the ominous La Bête du Gévaudan, also known as The Beast of Gevaudan.
6. For a locker or fridge, check out these cute Teen Wolf magnets ($9). These are great for the big Stiles fans in your life!
7. This necklace ($13) will remind Teen Wolf fans of Lydia’s constant doodle and the center of the Beacon Hills supernatural craziness, the Nemeton.
8. Let them relive the glory of seasons 1 through 5a on DVD ($80), plus lots of bonus features! You will be a holiday hero.
9. Season 6 is the show’s last, but there are more Beacon Hills stories to check out. Like this Teen Wolf novel ($8) for the book worm on your list! (OMG, that face!)
10. And last, you can help your favorite Teen Wolf fan start 2017 off right with this calendar ($11) featuring all of the show’s characters!
Want more Teen Wolf goodness in your life? Head to our Teen Wolf Lair for recaps, news on the series, and spinoff show ideas!
Teen Wolf airs Tuesdays on MTV at 9/8c.
(Image: MTV/Teen Wolf)