‘The Walking Dead’: 10 of Glenn Rhee’s best moments
This post contains spoilers from The Walking Dead season 7 premiere, “The Day Will Come When You Won’t Be,” which aired Oct. 23, 2016.
Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun) has been a fan-favorite since season 1. It was him after all who saved Rick from the horde of walkers in Atlanta. Over the years, he became a huge asset to the group, a voice of reason and humanity, and a soon-to-be father to Maggie’s baby. He was devoted to his group, and his love for Maggie was pure and deep.
Sadly, during the season 7 premiere, he was one of two characters to get Lucille’d. We also said goodbye to Abraham before being caught off guard with Glenn’s death. We’re still trying to recover from this massive loss.
In honor of our favorite former pizza delivery boy, let’s take a look back at some of his best moments on the show.
1. When we met him for the first time and he saved Rick
2. When he and Maggie were in that convenient store
3. When he got Hershel’s blessing
4. When he kicked major ass in Woodbury
5. When he went down the well with the nastiest walker ever
6. When he bested Nicholas in the woods but chose not to kill him
7. When he proposed to Maggie
8. When he decked Abraham in the face
9. Okay, just every single scene he was in with Maggie
10. And when he held his imaginary child in the season 7 premiere and broke our hearts into a million little pieces
What is your favorite Glenn moment ever, and what did you love most about his character? Share some Glenn love in the comments below.
For more Walking Dead news and recaps, head over to our Dead Zone.
The Walking Dead airs Sundays on AMC at 9/8c.
(Featured image via AMC)