(Image credit: mtv.com)
Another week, another Teen Wolf promo but I’m savoring all of them because who knows when season 6 will premiere!
Exhibit A: this episode is supposed to be All About Malia (Jeff Davis said so)
Exhibit B: this episode is supposed to be All About Saving Lydia (Part Un)
Exhibit C: this episode is supposed to be All About The Sword. And The Spirit. Meaning Kira.
Conclusion: …um, what?!
Let’s just assume this episode is All About Everything and Everyone including the Jeep’s grandma to be safe, shall we ?
According to the Teen Wolf rules, this episode should also be the one where things really start going cray, since the first three were more of an introduction, the next four are the core of the season and the last 3 correspond to everything going to hell
Case in point: this lil ole’ promo right here, featuring our very own star-crossed lovers.
Listen, I may not have been on board with Stiles and Lydia going that route aside from during the dance episode in season 1…
But even I’ll admit I can see where it’s coming from, and as long as it gives Dylan O’Brien interesting things to act out, I may be able to tolerate it.
What’s more, remember that scary as hell promo poster with all your faves in various states of dying? Yes, it’s actually being included in the show and apparently it’s supposed to some kind of premonition. In that spirit, let’s play a little game of “What newfound horrors should we expect during this week’s episode?”:
- Stiles tenderly takes Lydia’s hands in his, only to discover she’s grown claws during her stay at Eichen House
- Kira says the Beast needs protecting because *wait for it* she IS the Beast
- That “Pile of Bodies” tableau is Parrish’s idea of fun for Bonfire Night
- The Desert Wolf and Peter Hale are actually in a “America’s Next Top Murderous Parent” competition that establishes who can damage their daughter the most
- Theo is Gerard’s soulmate and they will ride off into the sunset, riding the Beast bareback, during the season finale.
That last one sounds dirty, I apologize, but you get the gist.
Until then, be sure to get your Teen Wolf Tuesday on by checking out this promo and watch tomorrow’s brand new episode when it airs at 9pm EST!