We are all pumped for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, but let’s focus on the awesomeness that we already have! Guardians of the Galaxy is great in so many ways, but here is how you can use this awesome movie at your most painful and awkward family gathering.
- When your weird Uncle tries to snag the last dinner roll that you had your eye one:
2. When your Aunt starts judging you and your life choices:
3. When your sixteen year old cousin tries to convince you to sneak him a beer:
4. When your Dad needs help deep frying the turkey:
5. Anytime your brother/sister speaks:
6. When one of your family members try to cut you in the food line, and you freak out (just like last year):
7. When your little sister tells you how she can’t WAIT until she can move out and live on her own:
8. Anytime someone brings up politics:
9. To the little kids that won’t just chill:
10. When you have had a few drinks and suddenly everything Uncle Bob says is hilarious:
11. When your Mom judges you as you eat your fourth piece of pie:
12. When your Grandma asks about your boyfriend (that you broke up with five years ago):
13. When you fall asleep on the couch after dinner and forget where you are when you wake up:
14, And when you just can’t find the words:
15. And for when the wine is running low, the turkey is gone, and the conversations get weird, throw on some tunes and relax:
No matter what your holiday holds, turn to Guardians of the Galaxy. Star-Lord will never steer you wrong!
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is set to open in theaters on May 5, 2017.