Source: The CW Network
Love The Vampire Diaries or know someone who does? Here are ten The Vampire Diaries gifts that will make you or your fang loving friends very happy!
- In Mystic Falls, a Gilbert ring is the key to staying alive for the ever shrinking human population! Caution: Be cautious around doppelgangers chopping vegetables!
2. For the coffee drinker, a Mystic Falls mug! The place where it all started…
3. Regular soap? That’s as dull as being Matt Donovan. Upgrade your hand washing experience with some fang soap! #FangsOut
You can even pick your soap scent. I personally would go for the “grandmas cookies” fangs.
4. Are you a writer or maybe you just have a lot of feelings? How about a Vampire Diaries diary? And if you are anything like Elena and Stefan, you will write in it weekly for the first year or so and then only a couple times after that. It is a nice outlet for all of those angsty emotions.
5. Anyone who has seen an episode of The Vampire Diaries knows how much these vamps like to hit the sauce and it is always from some lovely crystal glassware. So lovely that it makes you forget that they are slamming bourbon at 10:00AM.
6. DAMON PILLOWCASE! Yes, that’s right. Ian Somerhalder’s face on Pillowcase guys. COME ON!
7. The Vampire Diaries coasters! Now you can proudly display your favorite show under your chosen beverage. Nobody likes a water ring guys, not even the vampires.
8. Raining on a Friday night? Good thing you have The Vampire Diaries Board Game! The game even has a replica of Katherine’s ring.
9. You have your Mystic Falls mug (see #2,) so now you need some tea from The Vampire Diaries Tea Collection! Flavor choices include bergamot, black tea, white tea, elderberry, tropical flavors, organic cornflower, peach and passionfruit.
10. And finally, why have a normal smelling home when you can have a Stefan Salvatore smelling home?! A Stefan Salvatore candle will make your house smell like Mystic Fall’s most serious and blood lusting Salvatore brother.
“It smells like brooding vampires in here,” said you (after igniting the flame of your new Stefan candle).
The Vampire Diaries returns Thursday, October 8th on the CW.