(Image credit: mtv.com)
Is it me, or did this week go by particularly fast as the mid-season finale approaches? Don’t get me wrong, I can’t wait to watch it but on the other hand, it will mean Teen Wolf is absent from my life for months on end, so I’m going to need to find other shows to fill the void.
No, not that kind of ‘Void’.
But anyway, another day, another promo, and here’s the latest one:
What do we know so far?
- According to Lydia, someone’s going to die in the library. Yikes, that place is a graveyard. Stay away, kids! Lydia also gets delicately bashed on the head by the eternally charming Theo, so, #PrayForLydia’sSanity
- Braeden will appear at some point, meaning the Desert Wolf is likely involved. #PrayForMalia’sParentalIssues
View this post on Instagram
As promised, here's my #BTS pic with the boys during Season 5 filming. I cant wait to watch the new season! It looks insane. #TeamBraeden #braeden #braethebae #teenwolf #dylanobrien #tylerposey #stilesstilinski #scottmccall #filming #mtv #friends #myfavs #nomakeup #braedenscars #um #hashtag
- Theo wants Scott gone (and I don’t mean he wants to send him off on a nice vacation to Hawaii. More like he’s giving him a one-way ticket to the morgue.) I’d say #PrayForScott but he kinda brought this on himself, and his behaviour has been pretty poor throughout this entire season so unless there’s a long con with Scott purposefully having led Theo on in 5×09, let’s just see what happens.
- Liam is going to try and kill Scott. Remember the premiere, when all was fine and great and Liam was attached to trees and Scott and Stiles parented him? Let’s get back to that please! #PrayForLiam’sSoul
- Melissa seems to be part of the Big Library Fight of 2K15 which makes me very worried about her because how on Earth are we supposed to cope if she gets hurt?! #PrayForMelissaAndHerSpotlessScrubs
- The supermoon is going to come into play in a big way, if the time Beacon Hills went through a Lunar Eclipse is any indication.
- The Sheriff still doesn’t know what really happened with Donovan and the heartbeaking scene with Scott & Stiles last week sure made it feel like Stiles got kicked out of the pack. #PrayForStilesAndTheNastyNASTYBiteOnHisShoulder
And that’s about it (and it’s already quite enough). Who do you think is going to die? Hayden? How does Lydia end up in Eichen House and why? Did Theo put her there for safekeeping while he brainwashes everyone else into being in his pack? How is Stiles’ Jeep still functioning? More to the point: will we all still be functioning after Monday’s episode?
PROBABLY NOT TBH. But there’s only one way to find out… see you all on the other side! #PrayForBeaconHills