(Image credit: Tina Rowden/The CW)
Well there we have it TVD fam, that’s season 6 of The Vampire Diaries wrapped! And most importantly, the last episode with Nina Dobrev starring in it (sobs!) I don’t know about you but I’m still a train wreck after that finale. How about we take a listen to all the music from the episode to get over that roller coaster of emotions. Check out the playlist below!
1. “Elephants Instrumental” by Rachael Yamagata: Song playing while Elena finds Damon lying on the ground in the middle of the road, then he asks her to dance; Elena begins to sense that something is wrong and questions Damon about what is really going on.
2. “Long Long Way” by Damien Rice: Song playing while Elena asks Bonnie and Caroline to write down everything that happens to them during their lives, so she can read about it when she eventually awakens from her slumber; Elena requests that Bonnie should make the feathers float for her like she did before.
3. “What If Love (Live Demo) by RHODES: Song playing while Stefan comes to tell Damon it’s time to say goodbye to Elena; Elena and Damon say goodbye, and she makes him promise to live his life to the fullest and not close down.
4. “Hunger” by Ross Copperman: Song playing while Elena and Damon dance; Stefan tells Caroline that he also made a list of the ways she’s changed his life and that he will wait until she is ready; Elena tells Damon she loves him then kisses him goodbye.
5. “Tell Me How To Feel” by Maggie Eckford: Song playing while Stefan tells Caroline that he needed Damon more than he ever needed Elena; Caroline tells Stefan she can’t deal with being in a relationship right now.
Did you enjoy that playlist or did it just bring up all those emosh moments of the TVD season finale? Get more playlists like this one in the music section, here!
The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays on The CW at 8/7c