The top 10 things every Supernatural fan wants for Christmas, bar Dean Winchester arriving at their front door in the Impala.
1. Supernatural Ouija Game. We’ve already got a Harry Potter Cleudo (or Clue as the US call it), so who needs another one?
2. This ridiculously cute Hot Topic Castiel dress, in case of emergency cosplay.
3. Ward your Christmas tree from all possible Demons with these Demon Hunter Ornaments from Sew Geek Austin.
4. You might miss appointments staring at the pictures in this Supernatural Callendar, cause it’s so pretty
5. Who doesn’t need a Dean Winchester life-size cardboard cutout? There are obviously other ones available, but I have firmly nailed my colors to the mast as a Dean girl, so:
6. Custom Supernatural Chuck Taylor’s? Yes, please. Your feet need protecting too!
8. Get a set of Cards Against Humanity and make your own customer Supernatural deck.
9. As if looking good isn’t enough, both Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki sing too! Hear them on the new Jason Manns Christmas album.
You’re about to become the best gift-giver ever! And if these don’t fill your Supernatural void over the Hellatus, nothing will!
Merry Fudging Christmas y’all! xxx
Supernatural airs Tuesday on The CW at 9/8c.