Star Wars Theory Series Part 16: The biggest revelations from ‘The Last Jedi’ trailer
Star Wars Theory Series is hosted by Pure Fandom Co-Founder Liz Prugh and her brother Patrick Pochop (talking about Star Wars is one of the only ways she can get him to hang out with her). They frequently have their other two brothers/Liz’s husband and self-proclaimed Star Wars experts as guest hosts. Each week they break down a new theory, and of course make fun of each other.
We’re BACK! After our winter hiatus, we’re pleased to return with another podcast episode of Star Wars Theory Series. In Part 16 of our podcast, we break down The Last Jedi teaser revealed at the Star Wars 40th Anniversary Celebration. While the teaser was very similar to the one released for Episode VII: The Force Awakens, we still have theories and revelations based on what we saw — and what/who we didn’t see in the teaser.
In this podcast, we break down:
- What the book/piece of paper with the symbol was that Rey was touching with her voiceover stating, “dark versus light”, and where we’ve seen that before in canon Star Wars lore;
- The fact that we didn’t see Benecio Del Toro, Kelly Marie Tran, Laura Dern, or Snoke’s characters in the trailer, and how it could be on purpose to mislead us;
- If Finn’s significance is more than what’s lead on;
- Why it’s 99.99% possible that we’ll (finally!) see a the process of a lightsaber being made;
- Why Luke could be the true chosen one, and why he might be the greatest Jedi of all;
- and much, much more!
Listen to parts 1-15 of our Star Wars Theory Series here or on our SoundCloud!
Have a theory you want to share with us? Tweet us at @Pure_Fandom.
Featured image: Albotas