‘The Originals’ Season 4 Premiere Promo: “Gather Up The Killers”
Wipe your tears, The Vampire Diaries fans! We still get our Mystic Falls-fix (kinda) with the successful TVD spinoff The Originals premiering March 17, at 8pmEST on The CW. A promo featuring the showrunner Michael Narducci walks us through where we’ll pick up in the season 4 premiere.
Where we’ll pick up in the season 4 premiere:
- The biggest, baddest vampire ever, Klaus, is still locked up in a dungeon.
- Vincent leads the witches, and Marcel leads the vampires. They’ve been living in a peaceful New Orleans since the Mikaelsons have been “locked away.”
- Unsired vampires from around the globe are getting antsy to see Klaus and know he’s truly suffering and kept under wraps.
- There’s a fiver-year time-jump, which means that Hope is now seven-years old (and played by the adorable Summer Fontana), and is probably smart enough to know what’s going on around her. Who’s excited to see what her powers will be?!
- Most importantly, Haley’s hair looks amazing. Her highlights are straight-up magical. #Werq
Fan Theories (Including a possible spinoff!)
In addition to the well-known theory about Caroline hopping over to The Originals, there has been additional theorizing from fans. With the series finale of The Vampire Diaries, there have been some crazy fan-theories circling. One theory is that Hope will be unable to control her powers, being that she’s the only person in the world to be created from a werewolf/hybrid/Original vampire, and she gets sent to The Salvatore Boarding school to be taught by Caroline and Ric.
I know, right? If anything, we’d love to see this played out in at least a crossover, as there’s been no confirmation about another spinoff focusing on The Salvatore School for the Gifted. #XMenReference
Refresh Your Memory for the Season 4 Premiere
It’s been 10 long months for us fans, so we get it if you need a refresher. Take a look at our season 3 recap so you have everything you need to know for the season 4 premiere.
Share your thoughts with us in the comments below, and get excited for another kickass season! Follow more Originals news on Pure Fandom.
The Originals premieres March 17, at 8pmEST on The CW.
Featured image: The CW