‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’: 41 Thoughts We Had While Watching 4×9, “Broken Promises”
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4, Episode 9, “Broken Promises,” Aired Jan. 11, 2017
1. Creepy robot lady time. I like the robot stuff, but I miss Ghost Rider. (sad face)
2. Poor May! Why did Aida take her? What “purpose” is her substitute serving?
3. See, Mack knows whats up. The robots are always the bad guys.
4. Whoa! Crazy explosion dream! But who’s this guy?
5. Whoever this guy is, his house is awesome.
6. Ohhhh, he’s the brother of that crazy Senator lady.
7. Aww, I love them back together! Simmons and Daisy!
8. Why does the Director seem sleazy again? I was just starting to like that guy. Oh, nevermind, he’s cool.
9. Ew, Fitz. Why are you sad for a robot?
10. Annnd, now she wigs out. Cue the violence!
11. Run Fitz!
12. Why hasn’t anyone brought up Robbie? Am I the only one missing Robbie? WHERE IS ROBBIE?!
13. Mack is the best.
14. No,southern accent Simmons is the best!
15. “Only twice on this planet.” Haha!
16. Simmons knows how to fight. Love it.
17. Damn. This Senator is a cold AF. She is going to her brother killed.
18. And like, why didn’t you just poison his lunch, you psycho?
19. Oh snap. Now Aida has hacked into all of SHIELD.
20. Yo-Yo and Mack are perfect for each other. Really.
21. Ha! “Smart people are stupid.” – Yo-Yo
22. Robo-May is so well programmed that I don’t think she even knows she is a robot!
23. Stop feeling bad for the robot, Fitz!
24. Oh, now it’s getting very Westworld. The robot has feelings, does that make her alive?
25. Seriously, the Senator is the worst BUT she is not the leader of the Watchdogs? Then who is?
26. I am sad that the May and Coulson stuff isn’t actually May and Coulson.
27. Yikes, Aida has the book.
28. Ha. Mack built “death by robot” into his life insurance policy.
29. Oh, the bro does have powers! He’s super fast!
30. I love Mack and Yo-Yo’s chemistry.
31. Bye Aida. But if she’s dead, then what is the rest of this season about?
32. Um don’t trust your crazy sister that tried to have you murdered in the woods.
33. Told ya. Now you’re dead.
34. Who’s the Superior? The leader of the Watchdogs is someone we haven’t seen yet?!
35. Haha, remember Small Wonder?
36. Ohhhh, the bad guy is the Doc! He wanted Aida to steal the evil book.
37. Now there is an Aida 2.0 but she seems a little different.
38. Radcliffe is the one keeping May locked up so he can use Robo-May!
39. Is it me, or did we get more Fitzsimmons BEFORE they were a couple?
40. Ohh, they are sinking the Senator’s bro in the ocean. She is the worst everrrr! Oh, wait. He isn’t dead?!
41. Ugh. I still miss Ghost Rider.
So now we have officially moved on to the L.M.D. (Life Model Decoy) portion of the season. What did you think? Tell us your thoughts!
Be sure to check out our Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ page! No security authorization required.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs Tuesday at 10/9(c) on ABC.
(Image: ABC/Eric McCandless)